I would like to see a ratings system. Two different uses along the same lines.

First an check box on any track denoting R content, such as rap with lots of cus words or comedy tracks with things my kids shouldn't here. This would be useful for me as I random play the entire Empeg contents from time to time. If it were an option in the menu like shuffle is. The player would just over look any songs marked in Emplode as being R rated. Any song not mark is available to be played. Great feature for those of use who want to filter some of our content if lets say our kids or our parents are in the car.

Second, if there were a rating scale of how good a song is. First of all, I like all the songs I put on my player, but some obviously better than others. I am thinking of a 1-3 scale or something. When the player randomizes it plays the 1's first, then the two and then the three's. From Emplode you simply set the default as always a 3. That way when I choose a song as a two or one it will random play those first before. Kind of like the "radio" of your Empeg. They play the most popular songs first, with a few mixed in that are no so popular.

Then as far as wishes go. How about a visual that displays an icon associated to a playlist. You could even do it for every song but that might eat up a little to much room. If you had the Info on and no visuals the upper right side is free to display a small icon. Like I have my playlist setup for type of music then artists. For the Rock and Roll playlist it could display a guitar. The if I was listening to Iron Maiden for instance, it would display a skull. What is normally used on their albums. Most bands have a pic that associates them.
I am not asking Empeg to give us all those graphics, just the ability to link a playlist to a graphic that we come up with. Kinda like the boot logos. Gives us more customizeability in our units. I don't think that would be all that hard.

What do yall think?

Proud Owner of MK2 080000558 - 18gb Blue