Thats It !!! I've had enough !!!

I have just taken one too many telemarketing calls from India. I have been on TPS for about 3 months now, and it seems to have stopped all but a handfull of UK based calls. But the phone must ring 5 or 6 times a night, and at least every hour during the day if I am in, all coming from India.

I live in a 3 storey house, and having tenants means I only have the phone in my room on the top floor, and the mad dash up the stairs is getting a little tired! I'm not bothered if it's someone I know etc... but to be met by a telemarketing call is getting me really wound up.

I have been thinking about my revenge for some time now. Barring calls that don't have CLi or are Inernational is not an option. What I want to do is hook up a modem to my Server PC, the plan would be that it only answers calls to numbers it doesn't know, then play a pre-recored one sided conversation, while recording the whole event.

I think this could lead to come very funny results, which I would publish on a website for all to mock. Trouble is I can't find the software to do this, there are plenty of PC based answer machine applications, but none of them hit the mark.

Anyone have any ideas, or know of any existing software?

Cheers

Cris.