I used Quicken 2000 but switched to Money 2002 deluxe when I bought an iPaq. Money 2002 was so much better than any version of Quicken I have tried. After a while Pocket PC Money got boring to me. Since my PDA had all my checking and credit card transactions (all accounts) I wanted a way to run a report on the PDA. After searching for a while I found Cash Organizer Deluxe. This is a very nice Pocket PC program and it syncs with Money very well. I just bought Money 2005 about 3 weeks ago and I like it. I haven't decided if I like the online features (Passport stuff) yet. Mostly since none of my accounts are listed in Money I can't use some of the auto-mated features. I have downloaded transactions for my checking and credit cards and the importing works great. Since I enter each transaction into my PDA as I pay for it, I have to match the transactions from the import to the ones I entered. This is very easy as the import tool matches about 99% of them. I just don't like that once I accept the match it changes the date to match the date it cleared the bank. I prefer to know the exact date I ordered something. Just today during lunch a friend made a comment about my Tires and said those are nice where / when do you get them. I pulled out my PDA and searched for the place I bought them form and under a minute I was able to let him when and how much I paid.

Edited by Attack (19/03/2005 05:20)