Quote:
Have you ordered any extras? Because that will delay delivery. I got bluetooth as an extra and the delivery date shot up from 3 days to 5. Bear in mind I was told that the date they give is the time to ship, not including the actual delivery itself. My iBook came from the far east so it took a while. About 2 weeks in total.

Yeek!

No, I didn't bother with any extras. The powerbook comes with bluetooth as standard. There wasn't much in the way of extras, the RAM upgrade to 1GB was £100, the same amount of ram can be had from crucial for £55 so I didn't bother! Likewise I wasn't bothered about writing DVD's so I didn't upgrade the drive to the superdrive.

It says on the apple site that dispatch within 3 days, and that ties in with the "estimated" dispatch date on my confirmation email, but that's going to mean that it'll be dispatched next tuesday at the earliest because of the bank holidays. (Unless it'sdispatched from the far east)

I think i'm going to be getting very impatient! They ship by TNT and they show an example of the order tracking on the online store, so maybe I'll be able to track it's progress across continents!