Welcome to the community! Definately spend those two weeks ID3 tagging like SE_Sport_Driver said. Batch ID3 taging software such as Tag&Rename can make it very easy. Have each album in its own folder? Taggers can download that album's information and populate all the ID3 fields in just a few clicks.

I found that Emplode and the empeg could outsmart those taggers sometimes. They found corrupt tags hidden in the files that the taggers couldn't. I don't have the resolutions onhand, so try a search on the BBS for "corrupt ID3". Whenever I saw the empeg display a tag that I sure-as-heck didn't set, I'd just drop the file into Wordpad, find the offending text (generally at the end of the file) and delete it. I found my MP3s highly resiliant to me hacking them apart in Wordpad, so it's a good quick fix.

Good luck, have fun, search the BBS, ask questions, don't get too mad if we sound snappy because we probably just forgot to put the in there indicating that we're just kidding around, and enjoy the best car stereo ever!