Phil, i sure will not hate you.
You're right, Tim sold the unfinished fascia for 100, the finished ones for 150.
200 to 220 Euros is just calculating over the thumb, if you can say so in english.
Given 150 for Tim's version, 50 to 70 for the handle isn't too much considering the work it needs. There have been some fascias over the time, but never has been a handle, and i know now just why... It's just a piece of sh** to make. The fascia itself is one half of work, the other half is the handle. You have to fix it 3 times into the machine and there's also a lot of waste of material. The screw-holes have to be drilled from outside and wil be sealed before finishing, so you will not see them anymore. This is made by hand.
Of course i will set the price as low as possible, but i need a feeling for the demand, the finishing and so on. I dont't want to promise a low price and go up then. I prefer the other way...

Thanks for compliments.
And @webroach: i was a little bit scared, when i discovered your project, but i think also, we have two different styles, so more choice for the people.
May this player live for ever...