I plan to work on RoadmapGPSApp again soon- I got away from it a bit because I just haven't had time (been in the process of moving across the country and such) and because the next thing I wanted to fix was the scaling factor so the GPSApp and Roadmap routes match. Unfortunately it's not as easy as it sounds since I have no formal training myself in GIS theory and math. There may be a simple solution but the problem is basically that Roadmap and GPSApp use different projection algorithms. So if I changed GPSApp to use Roadmaps' projection it would be- well difficult. The other thing is Roadmap now supports what are called "drivers" which basically let you use Roadmap's base mapping engine and write your own interface for it. That's great- but it also means if I touch RoadmapGPSApp again I mine as well do a total re-write to use the driver interface. So the bottom line is- I need to sit down and just do it. But if anyone with more experience with GIS algorithms can help that would be nice...