Well, Tivo or whatever DVR you use. After spending the last couple of years hearing how everyone's DVR here has changed their life, I finally broke down and spent the time, money, effort, and more time getting MythTV working pretty well, and am quickly filling up my hard drive with TV shows. So I am just curious what other people are recording on a regular basis.

My lineup right now consists of:
Good Eats - I am telling it to record every episode it can find, and eventually I expect I will be recording them on DVD so I can have them all forever.
The Daily Show - I finally watch this on a regular basis, instead of only when I remember to actually tune in.
The Most - A very entertaining History Channel show about the extremes of history
Hometime - an old home improvment show I didn't even know was still on anywhere
Maximum Exposure - Sarcastic home video show. Something of a guilty pleasure, though I am burning out on it fast
Best Week Ever - One of the funniest "week in review" shows ever.
Amazing Vacation Homes - A cute little show featuring interesting and unusual houses
Rick Steve Europe - One of the best travel shows ever made
Nova - A classic, though 50% of them are getting deleted unwatched for lack of interest about the subject matter
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Um, not even sure how to describe this one, other than hilarious.

Plus this thing has allowed me to find all kind of interesting things, like the fascinating 3-part series they did on Guns, Germs, and Steel or Himalaya With Michael Palin.

But I am looking for more, hence the question of what everyone else is auto-recording. I can't think of a more appropriate group of people to ask then you folk.