I liked this week's episode of Lost - I don't think there's been an episode I "disliked" (some are slower than others of course). Threshold stinks of low budget to me. And the story just isn't there to hold my interest. It's about the same as the show "Numbers" and not as good as NCIS. I watched tonight's episode from start to finish and it was a strain. There's just something very forced and cliche about the whole thing.

Like I said, I thought Surface would stink, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I was also quite surprised by Prison Break (I thought that one was going to be terrible based on early commercials/previews). It doesn't hurt that Surface also has a hot lead actress. Who isn't pregnant. The only WB-esque segments in the show are the ones surrounding the kid who's raising one of the water creatures as a "pet." There better be some payoff to that part of the story line down the road.

Maybe I'm leaning toward shows with a lot of location/outdoor shooting. They just feel more natural - even though the subject matter may be complete BS.

And I didn't expect everyone to agree with me. I was curious though. I thoroughly disliked Firefly, Buffy, Angel, the new Battlestar and a bunch of other shows I've seen many others say they quite enjoyed. Though I'll probaby give Serenity a shot and then decide if I'll try Firefly again on DVD.

Bruno