I use jEmplode v70 with my Centrals and it works just fine. I do use static IP addressing, if that makes a difference.

I see that the dLink model you have is on the supported list of adapters, so that's a great sign.

It seems like from your description that it should work okay, especially since you are able to get an IP address and look up tag information from the Internet.

For some testing, you may want to try futzing around with the jEmplode connection option settings in the connection window. For example, I'm guessing that your current setting is Ethernet Broadcast. You may want to try typing in the specific IP address that your Central has been assigned via DHCP and see if that makes a difference.

I've never used DHCP on the Central so I'm not sure how that plays with jEmplode....If you could, it might be a helpful test to try it with static IP addressing and see if that might make a difference.

I know that jEmplode 70 works, so it should just be a matter of figuring out what your setup doesn't like and making a small change.

Any chance that you can make a more direct network connection between your computer and the Central?

Let us know what you find out.....Thanks, Randy