Both Microsoft and Logitech have mice that match the Apple look far bettter than any of Apple's Mice ever have. Same goes for keyboards.

But, I can't recommend Logitech's Bluetooth mice. I have one and I really *want* to like it but I can't. There's no software driver support for it from Logitech so you're stuck using the generic bluetooth support built into the OS. That means you don't use any of the extra buttons for anything other than Expose (maybe a couple of other things in recent OS versions). That's not the worst part. Unfortunately moue cursor scrolling rate and smoothness are abysmal. Love the way the Logitech MX-900 feels in the hand too. I'm assuming the same scrolling problems will happen with their newer portable model.

MS Mice don't have these issues from what I've seen. And MS software support for the Mac has been pretty stellar since the first Intellimouse as far as I'm concerned.

Recently I had a chance to play with their new wireless notebook laser mouse 6000 and it was simply amazing - in terms of cursor movement. What still sucks about all mice in Mac OS is scroll wheel performance. You just can't get the scroll wheel set to move text as fast (or as much if you want to look at it that way) as with Windows. And MS has seen fit to remove the clicking (the detents) when rotating the wheel. Backward move.

Bruno