Quote:
Mark, do you think you'll have the time/chance/desire to make those new versions of your web control tossed about long ago in its original thread? Like a nice party interface with larger font and more simplistic layout (guest-friendly).

I will, but eventually. I have a few other things on my todo list before getting around to that, maybe sometime early next year. My plans to make the guest interface would be to use some code from tonyc to get the current playlist (x songs before and after the current one) and then display that with controls to append music to the current playlist. The party interface probably wouldn't work very well unless you could see the current playlist and how many songs were left to play before the playlist ends. Because Hijack doesn't support CGI scripts, I was planning on writing a very small web service to get the current playlist that would run on another port constantly. This could be done by anyone interested, I have some sample code from tonyc for the current playlist I can send.