My Cherry dock stopped working the other day and after removing the base I found out why. The post on the power jack that goes to the variable resistor snapped off. Now looking at the wiring diagram on Marks site it lists Circuit-Test #360-021-10 as the replacement. I just want to make sure this was correct before I go looking to order one. from the pics I get when I google does look like it but just wanted to verify. And since the post it self snapped off of the power jack the variable resister should be fine right? I just need to desolder the stuff off of that post and reattach to the new power jack?

Also Ive had experience with electrical wiring but never soldered before. anyone have any links to some stuff that may help me get started? Figure out of all things that require soldering this would be a good one to start with.

Thanks!
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock