I installed Mint the night before last to track stats on my site and I saw quite a number of visitors were coming in by various Google searches. Yesterday morning I checked out some of those searches, so I know for a fact my web site was indexed and coming up.

Searching for "Twisted Melon" would bring us in at number two and adding anything like "apple" or "mac" or "remote" would bring us in at number one each time.

Sometime yesterday afternoon Google dumped 100% of our indexed pages from their site. Going by the stats in Mint, it was no more than 18 hours ago. There doesn't seem to be anything you can search for to bring us back as a result. Sure, you'll get a thousand or more links to the site from elsewhere, but no matches for the site itself.

Likewise trying "site:twistedmelon.com" brings up nothing. WTF? Has anyone ever seen this happen before?

I re-submitted the top-level URL and a plain-text site-map (list of all html files/directories) to Google last night using their Webmaster Tools page. They can't even explain why something like this could happen in their documentation. Everyone knows they get super sketchy any time they have to say anything about their indexing. Not even so much like they're trying to protect secretive algorithms, but as if the people writing the documentation have no idea what black-arts voodoo is actually going on.