Ok so I have a ShuttlePC (SV25) and I swapped out the hard drive the other day and went to install windows, it got to a point where it rebooted and when came back up kept restarting the install. I did a google on it and people kept saying to run memtest86 on it, i did ran for 24 hours. no errors.. ran install again and this time it worked. I was then able to format my second partition on the new drive, and copy over my 30g music collection to it.. then it had locked up a little latter after that.. Now when ever I reboot it appears fine everything loads but soon as I open maxthon it reboots. If I open my computer it locks.. So I switched back to the original working hard drive and now same deal.. I downloaded the ultimate boot cd burnt it and ran that, every memory test i run seems fine, however any cpu one i run the screen goes black and the system is locked.. My question is how can i tell if its just the cpu or if its the motherboard? or do you think its something completely differnt? Thanks!!
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock