I have a windows 2003 server that had some bad hardware failures between the scsi controller and backplain (according to HP) it is a HP Proliant DL380 G3 Server.. somewhere along the way data got corrupted to the point where I cant log into windows anymore keeps saying to go to Directory Services Restore Mode.. However I do not have the Local Admin password only the Active Directory Admin password so I cant get into there.. I tried to use the Offline NT Password and Registry editor ( http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ ) however it does not have the serverworks driver so I am unable to see the partition. according to the probe it needs cciss which it has and serverworks. Could someone tell me where I can get this driver and how to get it on this cd image so I can get this server back up and running? Or another way I can get this working? Ive seen the many posts about how to reset that password once in windows however I can not get in it will not let me. Keeps giving me the prompt to do Directory Services Restore mode and reboots. I would be FOREVER greatful for any help you can provide! Thanks guys!
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock