I don't have any yet. I'm trying to decide between Violater, Exciter and Ultra. But here's the catch:

If you buy the US version, you get a normal CD + a DVD-V. The CD is remastered and the DVD has the full album in 5.1 along with exclusive video content. Pretty cool.

But, if you get the UK version, you get the same DVD but you also get a SACD of the album. That will allow you to play it on a CD player (playing the SACD's CD layer) AND get the higher resolution that SACD offers over DVD-V. The catch is that if you're in the US, you'll need a DVD player that is capabile of playing PAL disks and is a Region Free player. Luckily, I just got my Oppo 970 (the reviews on this thing are amazing and it out performs DVD players 5 times the cost - $150) and it has a simple remote command to make it region free and plays PAL.

The place to buy the UK version is: http://www4.cd-wow.us/detail_results.php?product_code=1042456 They have a great price w. shipping included from the UK.

FINALLY was able to play The Beatles - Love and The Flaming Lips last night... WOW. I think the Beatles disc wins here as far as emotionally drawing you in. The Lips is great at knocking you over the head though! (Every speaker is always doing something neat).