Quote:
Quote:
I'm way to fast on entering ID's and passwords. Seems I'm always prompted. New motto - "think before I type."

A few months ago I was taken in by a Yahoo phisher and felt a right fool. It was one of those spam URLs sent around YIM and I clicked because I had quite a few of them and wondered what they were spamming. It took me straight to a very convincing login page, and perhaps because I don't treat a Yahoo logins as being that valuable I "logged in" and then got a Geocities bandwidth announcement. A short while later Gaim told me I had been logged out of Yahoo and I thought "strange" and reconnected it. Then somebody asked me what was up with the URL I sent them and I thought "damn!" and changed my password immediately.

Yea I felt a bit foolish for being taken. I changed my password right away so I think I'm safe.

I don't think they can do anything to me but kill my rating or put up fake auctions. And if I locked them out they can't even do that. They don't have any credit card info or Paypal password. At least I hope not.