Hey Brother... I suppose I could find a place for it, but honestly the car already has a PhatNoise, that integrates with the factory head unit with no....headaches--pardon the pun.

I picked up another scirocco recently but it's a beast of a car... Full Callaway Turbo package. Since it's an 80 Scirocco S it would be something akin to sacrilige to hack up something like that. I don't have a center console really--unlike a standard MK1 Scirocco. This one has a cockpit's worth of gauges installed already over what was the center console. Besides hearing the turbo spool and blow-off valve is music enough for me. It's being worked on as I write this, and that's part of the reason I may be selling it. My oil pump died in the Callaway and the lower end is being rebuilt. (Normally I would have done it myself, but time is of the essence.)

As you said the market appears to be somewhat flooded. If I can't get what I want for it, then I'll have a house only unit for a while, maybe it will be my garage MP3 player or something? Right now it's collecting dust. I have the cable coming so...