Quote:
At first, I thought it would be great to be able to boot into Windows whenever I wanted, but then I realized that if I had that ability, knowing me, I would probably constantly boot into Windows and then whats the point of having a Mac?

I rarely actually boot into Windows. I just run VMWare and run a Windows app alongside the Mac apps. The point for me is that I don't have to interrupt my work flow, and have more flexibility in the apps I can run. The only time my Mac actually boots into Windows is to run a non OS X game, and since games take my full attention, the interruption of rebooting then is fine.

Quote:
Also, although its a really sweet machine, there just isn't enough there to make me switch. Its great if you're a creative type, but I'm just not.

What does being creative have to do about buying a computer? I switched because doing common computer tasks was easier in the sense that I didn't have to deal with operating the computer as much, and could just get work done. Plug in a camera, and photos get pulled off it and organized. No manual folder management, etc. Decide I want to do something in Unix, open a terminal. No need for cygwin on Windows to fill in for a poor command line interface. Sync my older bluetooth phone, just pair and sync, no mucking with 500 different bluetooth stacks and software combos.

Though as Bruno said, the Sony laptops are a pretty good choice for the design and such. Though I can't imagine going back to a laptop without ambient light sensors like the Mac has. Yet another thing I don't have to think about, the laptop just dims the screen on it's own to save power when in a darker room.