Well you've got most of it but as Tony says PSP has had to convert it to raster format. You really need to read it into another vector based graphics program to use it properly. You would have real difficulty getting it to print out the correct size otherwise. Also the banding you see isn't present in the original file. I saved it as version 5.0 to increase the chance of people being able to read it, I'm actually using version 10. Are you able to read any vector based file formats? If you can let me know I'll try to convert it.

BTW the full text reads: "To be printed on OHP film
Cut out the outline & holes with a scalpel. Use one of each of the two types of screen back - to - back (i.e. printed sides together). This gives better colour saturation than one screen on it’s own and avoids any possibility of the Gelatin getting stuck to the VFD. Use the best possible print quality settings to ensure you get a good looking display. Don’t forget you don’t have to stick with the colours I’ve shown here - experiment to get the colour(s) you like or that match your dash."

Oh... and OHP is Over-Head Projector

beaker
12 gig blue/magenta/orange/yellow (at the moment :-))