Quote:
Quote:
I am hoping some of you can chime in with some "gotchas" that just aren't occurring to me at this time.

If one is serious about such a thing (as opposed to simply doing research for a mystery novel they're writing, or trolling for interesting conversations, or testing out the DHS's data mining systems), then it would be against their best interest to ask about it on a public internet forum. See the "Plausible Deniability" item.

Now Tony, when have you ever known me to troll for interesting conversatons? "Jim's a serious as the day is long!" is what they all say, isn't it?

I have to say that I was inspired by Bruno's Portuguese photography quest and once again asked myself "What kind of question *can't* you ask on the BBS (and expect useful answers)?" The puzzle of how your average BBS resident could find a paid assassin has been building up inside me for a long time just dying to get out. Now, I wouldn't hurt a fly nor cause same fly to be hurt and I will confess to a lack of any homicidal intention whatsoever. But I had to ask. Who? How? If Max Von Sydow no longer available, then what hope?

OK, perhaps a certain lapse of seriousness..

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.