Originally Posted By: sein
Originally Posted By: Dignan
Personally, I'm hoping to get a Dell Inspiron Mini 9. When the deal was going on, I should have asked if anyone here was interested in getting the Studio 15 laptop. $99 was an incredible offer for the Mini 9.

Ah, don't worry about the offer. It only applied to 'full price' Studio 15 laptops which were $250 more than what anyone normally pays anyway.

I ordered a Mini 9 for my sister a short while back and should be here in a week or so. Quite looking forward to playing with it, looks pretty neat.

I saw that Engadget post too, but that was a pretty weird deal. Actually, when the Mini 9 deal was first announced, it wasn't like that scam that it ended up being. You could add the $99 Mini to the $649 Studio 15. You just needed the right link, which actually still worked until two days after the deal officially ended smile Unfortunately I wasn't able to find anyone to go in on it with frown

I'll be very interested in your impressions of it. My current laptop has just died (I believe it's beyond repair), and I'm really interested in the Mini.