Originally Posted By: hybrid8
you're going to bring up seal hunting in Canada as some type of defense or counter point against the rampant loss of freedoms and oppression by the UK government of its entire populace?

No I was using it as an example of what a cock I thought you were being making your original comment. My point about seals is as misinformed and wrong as your opinion about the UK, that was my point!

As Godfrey says, I can't really say I notice any cameras. I have 4 up around my property and they have proved very useful to both myself and my neighbours. Mostly it is not useable as evidence as the Police always seem to find some kind of issue to why it can't be used, but I don't have it for any other reason than to see what went on myself. I never present anything to anyone until they ask for it, and I never check the system unless something has happened. I don't really see the big problem with CCTV to be honest.

No idea what you mean about ID requirements, can you explain how much worse off we are here in the UK than in Canada in that area ???

Cheers

Cris.