Google just released their own Google Voice app for Android. I'm loving it so far. There was a third-party one with slightly more features, but the Google one looks nicer, I think. I can send and receive calls as my Google Voice number, and even get free SMS (which is nice because I don't have a text plan).

I've had one annoyance with the service so far. I use the number as my business number, which has been really great (especially with the voice to text emails I get when someone leaves a voicemail). I'm not sure if this will be common for everyone in the country, but for some reason there's a lot of people who, when dialing my number, have to put a 1 in front of it, even though the number is the same area code as my personal phone number. I'm not sure if this is because I do business in the Washington DC area, so I get a lot of out of state calls (out of state but like 10-20 miles away). Anyway, it is a bit of an annoyance, because I clearly don't want to make it difficult for my customers to get in touch with me.