It's that time of year again! What new shows are you most interested in? What returning shows are you most excited to see more of?

This year, I've been surprised at how quickly shows are returning, as most of them are starting this month. My first returning show aired last Thursday (Supernatural, my favorite fall show by far), which almost took me by surprise. This week, four of my other shows return and a new one airs. At first I was excited by how quickly they were all coming back, but then I realized: the sooner they return, the longer the "break" in the middle of the season will be. For whatever reason, the networks seem to believe that nobody watches TV from around mid-December to February. I don't remember having this long mid-season break in the past, do you?

Anyway, my more immediate problem is this: I only have two tuners smile

A slightly smaller problem is finding time on Thursday night to watch everything that's on. Here's what I watch that's on just tonight:

Fringe
The Office
Parks and Recreation
Community [pretty funny]
Bones
Supernatural
30 Rock [next month]

My problem is that at 9pm there's Fringe, Supernatural, and The Office. What is it about Thursday? My TV schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday is almost empty, but now they've moved everything I watch to Thursday. Argh.

So what new shows are you guys interested in? I'm going to tune in for the following:

Community
Modern Family
V
Flash Forward (which I've heard bad things about)
White Collar