Okay... I know there have been a few requests for this feature, but I wanted to cast my vote as well.

I would really like a WinAmpian style player integrated with Emplode as "Librarian." The Emplode structure, combined with the feature set of the perpetually immanent 1.1, beats the pants off of any "Media Library" I have yet seen. It would be great to have Emplode help organize my MP3 collection in a way that is both archival and compatible with the Car Player. Including the ability to tag directories NOT to be uploaded, create playlists with Empeg's "no-duping", and a synchronize player to the PC option.

Currently, I find myself organizing my MP3s twice. Once for PC use and once for the Empeg. Then I get confused if I do not sync often about what directories have been re-encoded or tagged. Playlists I create on the PC have to be re-created on the Empeg by hand.

Thanks for listening. I hold little hope I will ever see this happen, but I'm wishing anyway. And while I am doing so, let me request some use for those album cover/lyric tags I keep hearing about...

Hmmm... Lyric editor... No. Best not to get ahead of myself.

Brian H. Johnson
MK2 36GB Blue
"Honey, you're wasting ammo..."