Yes, I realize their marketing is a bit, umm, interesting. And believe it or not, while it's no C5, it handles very well for a, well, aircraft carrier. I need the internal storage space to carry everything; there will be no third row seat in this one

I really, really hope there is something like a Y adapter that can be installed between the cassette deck (which I will probably use twice) and the head unit.

I have no idea of the dimensions for the head unit area, and the area behind the dash is another unknown. While they don't mind a test drive (from someone with good credit ) they might be a bit unhappy if I started removing fasteners for the consoles . . .

I love the Empeg concept, being an engineering type. I'm quite prepared to go with a modified kernel and use a wireless Cisco card with it, to allow additions and deletions from the desktop while it's parked in the garage.

The only thing that is really missing is the ability to play CD's. I realize it's not even worthwhile considering the bility to play them natively, and I have a very large library of my own CD's already digitzed at 192 to my network at home. The CD ability is for whatever others may have, and demos.

Anyway, I own neither the Empeg nor the "Boat" yet, but have been saving back a lot for both So I'm looking into the feasibility. Does anyone know of others who have successfully integrated the Empeg with a GM factory system? I'm again hoping for modular plugs.

Thanks, John