Can you recommend products which meet these in-car audio needs. The goal is to use my Motorola Droid to play audio on my car stereo with no wires and no bluetooth hockey pucks anywhere.

1. Bluetooth stereo audio receiver which outputs RCA and is hardwired to car power. Handling calls is not necessary, just receiving stereo audio.

2. Mini USB or micro USB cable for charging devices which is hardwired to car power.

All I've found is a [url="http://androidnexus.com/guides/stream-audio-from-your-android-phone-to-your-car-stereo-over-bluetooth#comment-23"]BlackBerry Bluetooth Audio Gateway[/url] which receives bluetooth audio and outputs it to 1/8" audio. But it gets power from mini USB, so I'll need that hardwired.

Maybe I'm going about this wrong. Instead, I could pay $230 - $300 for a new (ugly) headunit which receives Bluetooth. My build-your-own approach would require a receiver, better source switcher, and maybe USB power, so the headunit may be a more simple option.

How do you listen to bluetooth audio from your phone in your car? Thanks.