I've never gotten mine to network either. I also have a Linksys USB100TX. Neither my link nor activity lights light up so I thought it might be a problem with the USB adapter so I tried using it with a PC and it worked and the lights lit up. Now I've got the USB cord plugged into the back port on the Rio. I originally tried using it with the OS that came with the Rio Central and it did receive an IP address through DHCP then, but I don't think the lights lit up and I couldn't connect to it through emplode so I upgraded the OS to Version 1.10-rc1 (build 23). Now the DHCP doesn't work so I configured the IP address manually along with a standard class C subnet mask and my gateway. I didn't put in the DNS servers and I don't think that should matter at this point. I do not get a response from it when I ping it from my computer. I've also manually configured the Home PNA to a different IP address, but changed that back to Automatic and unchecked the checkboxes after it didn't work with that interface and now I just have the External Adapter 1 manually configured. When I installed the new OS I did check the "Allow emplode to connect over network" which may not have been checked when I received the unit with the original OS on it, but I did not set up the ISP settings because I figured that was only for going through the phone line and I also did not put in a password, but I don't believe any of this matters at this point since I'm not getting a link light, can't ping and the DHCP doesn't work. Tony or anyone, do you believe something got broken with the newer OS for the USB network adapter drivers or that something got corrupt during the driver installation? Which OS version and USB adapter do you use with your Rio Central? Should I try reinstalling the OS with the USB adapter plugged in this time? Should I try installing the original OS again? What am I missing here?