This isn't a '1.1' feature, but what i can gather from the other empeg/rio rumblings is this kind of thing will be available when they introduce a thing like an 'entertainment server'. They have already ed at my request for a central database manager for songs with different encoding properties for car or personal devices, and the CEO (or other official, (Sorry)) started the rumour mill of such a device.

I imagine they are working on just such a device/system that manages your music collection in just such a fashion. changes in one are reflected in the rest.

BTW, with such a system, how would you handle a separation in a relationship. ie. you meet a partner and move in together. You share things like walks on the beach, body fluids, the dog, your music collection and have a couple of kids called Nathnial and Superfly. One day they ask if you want to be a member of the columbia record club and, not being ready for that kind of commitment, you break up. do you get to keep their side of the music collection????

Murray 06000047
I don't think, therefore I am not.