Oh, I definitely agree. I was just mentioning that in case I wasn't clear about the "winner" thing. I certainly didn't want to make bluray sound like a winner! laugh

One thing I really think is lacking is the whole idea of "special features." I'm not terribly concerned because I know I already don't look at most of the extras I get on my DVDs and blurays as it is, but I do admit to watching a commentary track or two in the past. I wish there were a more standardized way of adding special features to streaming movies. There are some workarounds, like downloading an audio file and listening to it on an MP3 player, but it's messy. In that example, you have to sync it properly and it's awkward to experience it with another person.

Oh well, like I said, I'm not losing sleep over it. What does piss me off is when the digital form of a movie costs just as much or more than the physical version with all those extra features. As much as I love vudu, there's no chance in hell I'd ever buy a movie off of there for $20, which seems to be the going rate.