Hi All,
I'm having a clear out, and have found my stash of Empegs. These were put in the loft of my new house, about 4 years ago, whilst waiting for me to fit them in a car. That's not happened, and i don't think i'm going to use them.

The rotary encoders are a little schizo on all of them, but i think it's probably due to lack of use.
If i don't sell them all i might try and keep one and fit it as an Aux, but hey.

I'm also open to 'constructive' modifying of the pricing, as have based them on some of the most recent sales on these boards.

I will ship out of the UK, as long as you're happy that it'll cost a fair bit, and you risk damaging the units, even if i package them well.

I'll either take direct Paypal as a gift, or slightly more not as a gift, and i can setup a BIN on FleaBay if you want.

**First up my Rio Car**
mk2a
40Gb
Blue Lense
Greenlights Blue Buttons, Eutronix LED illumination mod
"Electric Rio" boot graphic
v2.01
SN:10101785

This was bought from the final Empeg towers sale. Comes with Std SunPower PSU, Blue Empeg Case, sled, and Good condition Rio Remote (Needs Battery), In THE original RioCar Box with a kettle lead. Doesn't come with usb, ethernet or serial cables.

Just reformatted a spare 40Gb HD and installed it with no problems, as it was clicking when waking from its slumber. Done a test sync, and all looks okay.

£165 + Shipping

**Original RioCar Tuner Module**
With Extension, Aerial Connector, cd, instructions, and box.
SN:2811700004713

£100 + Shipping

**My Wifes Empeg**
Empeg Mk2
20Gb
Blue Lense
Spare Blue Gel Rotary Button fitted
"Waving Tux"/"Get me out of here" boot graphic.
V3.00 Alpha
SN:90000943

With Std SunPower PSU, Blue Empeg Case, sled, and Good condition Rio Remote (Needs Battery), In THE original Empeg Box.
Powered up fine, from slumber, did a sync, all looks okay.

£120 + Shipping

**Flash Dev Unit**

RioCar Mk2a
16Gb - 2 x 8Gb DataWrite Compact Flash cards, with adapters
Red Lense
"Waving Tux"/"JL Audio" boot graphic.
v2.00
SN:10101297

This was being used as the price of Flash Memory came down, and i wanted to be able to have a fast booting Empeg, and also sync faster.

The current adapters are the small ones, and are stuck to the top of the tray, not screwed. This will also come with 2xPC Engines CF Adapters that will screw in place of the original
hdd screws. One of the PC Engines adapters will need a master jumper soldered on/bridged.
I'll also throw in a 10Gb IBM HDD, of unknown quality, although i'm sure it came out of this unit originally. Comes with a misc PSU(If i can find it), sled, and good condition Kenwood Remote.

£120 + Shipping

2 spare orange lenses, well used, and one has what looks like solvent marks, they could polish out. Might just bin them.

£? + Shipping

1 x XL RioCar Fleece Gilet Has been warn a few times, is still in one piece, going in the washing machine, so hopefully will be spankingly clean, and still in one piece!

£? + Shipping