Originally Posted By: Dignan
Originally Posted By: Archeon
Agreed. But you get what you pay for: a sweet, hassle-free system. Good choice on the speakers. I see they are 8 Ohms as well, so if you wanted, you could bridge 4 of those on one Connect:Amp.

How would the wiring of this work? Do I daisy-chain the speakers, or run separate lines back to the terminals of the Connect? The latter would be nice, because then I could put these in the two rooms that would have the speakers. Is that doable?

I believe I already provided a link for that in the first few posts of this very tread. Let me check.

Edit: Ah, yes. here it is. You'll want to run separate lines from the speakers to the back of the Connect-Amp. Never Daisy chain them, it'll sound awful and you'll probably damage your amp in doing so.

And to answer your other question: yes, that controller will probably work fine. Though I don't know how the amp of the Connect:Amp will like it if you use that controller while it is playing, effectively lowering the impedance on the amp from 8 ohms to 4 ohms.

Edited by Archeon (25/09/2012 07:02)