Nope, it's not Doug this time! smile Now I'm wondering how to do something in Excel (or, preferable, Google Spreadsheets which uses most of the same formulas, I think).

I'm part of a business networking group (I think I've mentioned that here before). We're encouraged to bring visitors, because it helps out the group AND the visitors we bring. In order to do this, we're starting a program to make people aware of their need to bring visitors.

We start with all the members listed alphabetically, and every time you bring a visitor, your name drops to the bottom of the list. That's pretty much it.

Now, I already have to keep a table of member's names on Y and our weekly meetings on X, and in the table I note if they brought a visitor and how many they brought (the number of visitors doesn't matter).

Given that I have this table already, is there a way to automate this list of members, showing who needs to bring a visitor sooner than others?

Please let me know if I can make this clearer. I know I'm probably not explaining myself very well laugh