Okay, I'm looking for something that I wouldn't think would be so darn difficult to find.

I keep a large stock of Eneloop batteries on hand, for use in dozens of battery-powered things in my home. I'm also a bit of an geek for organization, and I set out to look for a nice dispenser for my AA and AAA batteries. What I didn't expect is that such a thing doesn't seem to exist!

After searching through Amazon and Google/Google Images, I haven't found a real product available anywhere that even remotely matches what I'm looking for.

Ideally, what I'd like is something like this, except able to hold a larger number of batteries (like 15-20). I'd then attach something like that to the back of a closet door or something and just be able to pop out a bunch of batteries when I need them.

Instead, everything I see looks ancient, and they're all designed to house AA, AAA, C, D, and 9-volt batteries. While I do need to keep more 9-volts around, I have almost no need for C and D batteries. And if I do need them, I have the Eneloop housings for them that I can keep elsewhere (I don't need the same kind of easy access).

Can anyone else find such a product? My Google-fu is weak on this one...