Originally Posted By: larry818
Originally Posted By: drakino
Verizon's LTE (fast data)

This must be some strange usage of the word "fast" that I was previously unaware of...

Well, like any cellular signal, it's going to depend on where you are at the time, but I was regularly getting over 25Mbps, which is five times faster than the average home broadband connection in the US. It's plenty fast for most people.

My problem was that I was using this fast connection on the Galaxy Nexus, which wasn't capable of rendering pages fast enough to make the speed matter. Now I'm on HSPA+ which is still pretty fast but slower than LTE, and my load times are way faster.

Thanks, everyone, for the SIM card suggestions. It was good to learn more and confirm what I knew. I'll look for a phone store when we get there. It's mostly for email and stuff. I plan to download areas on Google maps when we're walking around, and we're aiming for hotels with WiFi, so we should be pretty set. Thanks again for the input.

Does anyone know if the SIM card ejector for the Nexus 4 should be able to eject the one on the iPhone? I doubt my wife received the ejector with her phone since she got it from the government.