I'll let you know if I make any more button and/or finish the LED ring.

Sounds cool! I'll try to keep my ears open.

I think you got the knob backlight figured out pretty cool. That sounds like that would work just fine. If you ever make any of those, I would definitely be interested. Right now, I'm thinking about adding the leds myself, but it really depends on whether or not I can get some buttons that will work cool, and your home made ones look like they would work perfectly.

I stopped mucking around with my empeg when I found out the product was not being produced anymore.

Yeah, that does suck that they aren't going to make the units anymore. It's kinda depressing, but at the same time, it makes having one that much more cool. The empeg might have a sort of cult following, but I think the empeg community is getting stronger, and the fact that they aren't going to make any more units doesn't seem to be slowing it down at all. Heck, just look at this board. Take Mark Lord for example, just came out of nowhere, and stirred the hell out the empeg world. You gotta love it.

I guess my point is, don't stop mucking around with it, just because they won't make anymore!

Don't loose faith, man!

Long live the empeg!