Hi qubitz,

you're not too late! Actually, by coincidence, I just yesterday decided to finally sell my empeg Mk1, which had been sitting unused in a cabinet for a few years now.

The Mk1 is still in pristine condition: It has never been mounted in a car, was only used indoor, so the car mounting frame is still a "virgin" - and the accessory cables are also complete. Original invoice also available, but I doubt there's warranty left ;-) - but I tried the unit for functionality today, and it ran just fine like the last time it was used.

The unit has two 2.5" HDs built in - one I think was 4GB, the other 30 or 40GB.

The remote control is still fine (but its battery is empty, so this needs replacement).

The only part that isn't anymore is the original 12V AC adaptor, which broke one day. But I replaced it with a replacement standard 12V switching power supply, which is just as fine (and you won't need it when mounting in a car, anyway). It's got a EU type AC plug.

I've got no experience with shipping stuff like the Mk1 from the EU to the US, I wonder whether that could become a real obstacle. Maybe others here can comment?