I have a previous generation XPS 13 (9333) with an i7, 1920x1080 touchscreen, third party 8GB RAM and Samsung 840 Evo 500GB SSD. This runs Ubuntu 75% and Windows 10 25%.

The charger / adapter died on me once. There is occasionally a high pitched whining noise that comes from the keyboard backlight inverter (I think) which I can hear if I'm in an otherwise silent location. I had an issue where when the laptop was plugged in for a fairly long period I would get a electric shock of some sort from the metal frame that runs around the laptop, but this hasn't happened for a few months. After a couple of years battery capacity is 80%, and still lasts a respectable time in Linux with the screen low. Battery life in Windows is disappointing. Touchpad with built-in buttons requires much tweaking to not be infuriating in Linux. Palm rejection that works properly has only just arrived in the latest kernels.

Aside from all that, it is still awesome. Small, light, fast, great screen, useful touch functionality, and stands up to my daily abuse well. I forgive many of its foibles, and would buy another for sure as I do enjoy using it.