Thanks for your input, Christian! The concerns you raised were ones that I've been having too. I've seen that issue with the two different OneDrive versions, and it's a total confusing mess from a user's perspective. The end user has to notice that one entry for OneDrive looks just like the other entry but has their business name after it, which isn't always totally visible, and they have to know the difference.

I guess I also wasn't quite clear that the OneDrive for Business was Sharepoint. I thought that was just OneDrive associated with their Office 365 account, versus regular OneDrive which would be tied to the Microsoft account (another confusing difference). Are you certain about that? From my experience with that OneDrive for business, it only shows the user's files and not shared files. Would Sharepoint stuff show up in there too?

I guess I also haven't thought about how users will be accessing these Sharepoint files. I wouldn't mind a Dropbox-style syncing setup, but I hate to force all the users to devote that much storage space to their systems. Can folders download selectively?

It's surprising how little this has been solved. This is a company with a dozen people sharing around 210GB of files. This shouldn't be so difficult...