One of the recent Rifftrax shorts was "Home of the Future" aka "AD 1999", which was a Philco/Ford short film from 1967 which was the typical "everything will be push button automatic in our future utopia, thanks to PHILCO!" kind of fare. Kinda like "Design for Dreaming", only without the dancing and the weird beat poetry.

One brief shot from the short was an extreme close up of a panel of what was supposed to be a computer. I was, for a while, convinced that what I was really looking at was an oscillator bank from an old analog synth, like a Moog or something. But I couldn't find a matching one in google image searches.

At some point I realized that it was likely a shot of an analog computer. Which, to be honest, is not that different from an old analog synth: Same kind of patching system and control interface, similar electronics. But, again, I can't figure out which one it is. It bears a passing resemblance to Telefunken units I see in a Google image search, but can't find anything exactly matching.

Anyone know the exact model?

Attachments
image.jpg