I finally picked up some Anker stuff, and overall I'm happy. Ended up with a USB-C and dual USB-A portable battery that can recharge my Macbook 13 inch to full once, or the Nintendo Switch and iPad Pro at fast rates. That came in handy for a recent multiday camping trip along with really short USB-A to Lightning cable for charging the phone.

I also picked up a 60W PowerPort with 5 USB-A and 1 USB-C ports.

I'm surprised the only place online their entire catalog is offered is on Amazon. Only parts of it is available elsewhere online, though I am lucky to have an Anker kiosk at a local mall that has a bunch of stuff.

The PowerPort and battery have some odd limits I'm hoping they address in future iterations, and it still shows USB-C charging has a bit to go to being 100% universal. I wish the Powerport could push the full 60W to a USB-C device if no other ports were plugged in. This would let me use it as a replacement laptop charger in all circumstances. It's also odd it has issues with the USB-C to lightning cable, meaning it can't fast charge the iPad Pro, while the battery can. I tested it out with a Kill a watt and sure enough, only 2W of power would be used, compared to 12W over a USB-A to lightning cable.

The battery won't recharge over USB-C when plugged into my USB-C laptop, and I'm not sure if that's a MacBook or battery limit. It'll only recharge when plugged direct into the wall. I know the MacBook will pass 15W of power to another USB-C device including another MacBook, so I'm not sure why the battery won't accept that to charge.