Thanks guys!! I've now got a different problem. I want to create some playlists from the music files on my microSD card. This works pretty simple in windows, just go straight to the S8 -> card -> folder, the right click and select "create playlist". It then creates a .PLA file straight on the SD card, as it should. Problem is, this type of file works with only a few players. I've got the feeling that m3u files would be better, but I can't seem to find a way to easily create them.

Using PC programs like Foobar2000 or Winamp, it seems it's impossible to add complete folders from the S8 via USB to these programs. This probably has got something to do with the way USB transfer works on Android phones. So I can't create playlists that way and save them directly to the microSD card.

So next I tried .PLA to M3u converters, but those don't seem to exist?

Another option would be to remove the microSD card from the phone and use it in my cardreader, but that would become tedious very quick if I would have to do that everytime I want to create a new playlist. (not to mention the wear and tear on the S8 microSD card slot)

Does someone have another option for me? Basically I just want to be able to use my PC to create playlists from the music files on the S8, for use on the S8. Thx!