Yep, what Tony found there should work. And the other part of it will be the billing setup, you can let your wife use her iTunes/iCloud account, and have it auto bill to your card/payment method. Only child or flagged accounts need purchase appproval, and the stores block duplicate purchases/subscriptions for all family members and starts downloading/playing instead for free.

I switch the iCloud account to change what appears under the TV.app, along with what photos and music collection is available. Comes in handy with 2 or more units in the house, especially since home screens/app installs also sync via iCloud optionally. Can let each person catch up on their own shows in different rooms/AirPods. Or at times with an iPad or iPhone too, which has come in handy.

I’ve also temporarially signed into friends AppleTV units when traveling, and it’s easy to let my password be saved, or type it in when needed, then delete the account on departure. The guest suite in my apartment complex has an Apple TV for this reason, as well as Airplay for guests staying in it.