I tend to agree with all of you on various levels. Yes, Limp Bizkit is no Beatles. I imagine in 10 years I probably won't be listening to them much at all. It's the same with the bands I listed earlier. I'm not exactly listening to New Kids or Vanilla Ice now, but when they were popular I enjoyed listening to them. Of course, I was also only like 12 or 13. I think your musical tastes change as you go through life.

And yes, I did listen to bands like you listed as well...Depeche Mode, Erasure, Oingo Boingo, U2, Duran Duran, etc. But, there's a time and place for everything. Sometimes I want to listen to Sinatra and sometimes I want to listen to Sepultura. That's why I like the Empeg. I can put all kinds of different music on it and whatever mood I'm in, I have the music to suit it.

Finally, comments like the following are completely opinionated and hold no fact:

I don't express these opinions for a popularity vote. If you don't agree, you're just wrong. And there's nothing I can do about that. There's nothing arrogant about being correct.

An opinion is just that: An opinion. It's not right or wrong.