I'm sorry about the completely off topic thread, but these two things have been annoying me. I can't seem to resolve them myself and you guys are always on top of things here:

1) I need to find a very small television. what would be perfect would be a tunerless, 7 inch wide monitor that would accept either RCA or RF input. I've had trouble locating something like this.

2) Does anyone know if Real is still offering a free version of RealProducer? This is really annoying me. I was told they had a free basic version, but even the links from Cnet to Real's site result in pages not found. I think they may have yanked it.

This leads me to a related question. I've been doing some video stuff for my band. I took a video taped gig, captured it to MPEG, and then as a means of compressing it, chose WMV. Is there anything really bad about the Windows format? (besides the usual "M$ sux" crap) Hell, a 4 minute long, 300MB MPEG turned into an acceptable quality, 2.3 MB FILE!!! That's pretty damn good in my book. Plus, the encoding software is free. So I'm wondering why I don't see it more. Anyone got the answer?

Anyway, once more I'm sorry for the off-topic, but I knew the smart people here would have answers [stokes egos to avoid criticism on post topic]

Thanks!

DiGNAN
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, etc.