Hey Tony... Did you sense the presence of another empeg in the area?

I just drove through your vicinity last night, right down 49...

Me and a buddy started yesterday morning in South Lake, with plans on going to Kirkwood. Massive amounts of snow were falling, and after about 4 hours of driving and waiting in traffic on 89, we finally got to 88, only to be turned around, because they were closing it. So we drove all the way back to South Lake, only to find 50 was closed. We thought, well, 80 should be open, so we headed around the lake. Several accident induced traffic snarls and about 3 hours later, we got to 80, only to find that it too, was closed. We consulted a CalTrans employee and a map, and decided to take 49 around, because for whatever reason, it was actually open. The trip over 49 would have been uneventful, if a Durango hadn't decided to crash into a Suburban right in front of us. Insane. Add another 2 hours or so dealing with that whole situation. So, around midnight or so, we finally made it out of the snow, and through Grass Valley, and finally ended up back in Santa Cruz around 3:30 last night.

So, to sum it up, I drove in the snow for about 12 hours yesterday, and these tires did awesome!

Well, I wanted to test these out in the snow, and I guess I got my wish... Just not exactly what I had in mind...