Yeah, I've been wondering where he is too. maybe we should report him as a missing person . Seriously though, I hope he's OK.

While we're on the subject of Displayserver I've got a problem which goes something like this: I used to run Displayserver on 1.03 of the player software and the other guys on the network at work could listen to whatever they liked via IE over the network. Great . When I upgraded to 2.00b3 I had to upgrade Displayserver to the latest version too. Now I have to remember to run Displayserver before anyone can listen to the player (I believe this is deliberate for some reason). When I do run it, quite often they get the "Unable to display..." page. I have to reboot the player and run Displayserver again. Also sometimes instead of playing a tune or a playlist they get asked whether they want to open the file or save it. Has anyone else had these experiences with Displayserver 2? Does anyone know whether Frank is still working on it? I am of course very grateful to Frank for developing it, it's given lots of pleasure to the other folks on the network. I just wish it was as reliable as the previous version .