Not looking for a snooper, I have Application Expert for that kinda stuff. I'm hoping for something netstat-ish. Basically something I can quickly look at to see what kind of connections are open on my system. Not necessarily to see hackers or anything, just for informational purposes, and also to see if there's any ad-ware or background network stuff going on from my applications.

I just installed the trial of TCPView Pro and it looks like it's got some of what I want. It's got good filtering and all, but I wish its "Highlight filters" allowed for more than simple text matching. It also only allows one color. I would like to assign, say, blue text for HTTP, green for FTP, etc. Color-coded connection types so I know what I have open. The thing is, in TCPView pro, if I tell it to look for either "ftp" or ":21" it will highlight any host containing the string "ftp" even if it's not an FTP connection. And it'll highlight any entry which has the string ":21" which includes the "time" field. Not very smart matching.

Anyway I just figured there had to be some more GUI alternatives to NT's netstat, and TCPView Pro looks good, it's just not *exactly* what I want. Maybe they'll add new features in the future.